ULuru (REAP) fund
independent Australian Renewables Energy Projects fund, not for profit.
some global issues, like climate change, are just too big to be left to singular nations public sectors to resolve quickly and effectively, in time for our next future generations benefit and well being.
Project aim - proposal to establish independent, not for profit, Australian Renewables Energy Projects fund, where Local partners may include ;
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency (Arena)
- Australian Stock Exchange
- Future Business Council
- Australian Solar Research Community
- Internatinal Mission Innovation program
- ALP Climate Change Action plan
- UNSW Australia
* an ASX-listed company with plans to reuse the massive craters on disused and abandoned mining sites, for a world-first pumped hydroelectric energy storage (PHES) system, combined with an integrated solar farm.
Further Reading & info