- Offer businesses tax release as a benefit for employing homeless people to get them working and off the streets.
- Put more money into UK aid to help the homeless, build shelters and re-homing programs.
- Put more money into UK-based community projects, help improve and sustain community halls, boxing clubs etc. allowing more kids to get active and off the street reducing antisocial behaviour.
- No health tourism, only UK citizens and people who have lived and worked in the UK for more than 3 years receive treatment for free.
- A points system for border control. Criteria put in place, scored on many factors such as income, profession, etc.
- Reduce University fees.
- Tougher criteria for Universities, more widely available Open Univerity/Adult courses.
- Life classes taught at School for ages 14-16 to help teach children about banking, savings, mortgages, shopping, etc.