We are planning the first ever Reading Vegan Festival on 23 September and need your help to make it as successful as possible.
The event will take place in the town centre - around Town Hall Square, St Laurence's Church and the Market Place.
We want the event to be free so it's as accessible for everyone as possible, whether they are already vegan, curious about veganism or had never given it a thought in their lives before!
We hope to have over 30 stall holders selling vegan and cruelty free food, clothing, cosmetics and other services. There will be a line up of talks and workshops to discuss issues, provide information and inspire a whole community of vegans and future vegans.
We can only do this with your help!
- £5 will buy 200 flyers to promote the festival to more people
- £10 will help us to use vegan and ecofriendly inks in our printing
- £20 will pay the expenses for one of our amazing speakers
- £50 will pay for 2 banners so as many people as possibly can find out about the event
- £75 will cover our volunteer expenses to keep them fed and watered throughout the event
- £100 will allow us to have bands, PA equipment and more
- £200 will allow us to charge less to small, local start-up vegan business stallholders. You will feel great as you will be personally responsible for enabling emerging vegan businesses to feature at a high profile vegan event.