Raising funds to support Patricia Gibson's campaign for re-election in North Ayrshire & Arran as an SNP Member of Parliament.
Please help and donate as little or as much as you can - every donation is greatly appreciated. Funding will help to ensure that as robust a campaign takes place as possible, and that North Ayrshire & Arran receives the representation it deserves.
If re-elected, my priorities will continue to be;
- Serving constituents and community groups as an accessible and visible MP
- Pressing the UK Government to support the Ayrshire Growth Deal
- Bringing employment and investment to North Ayrshire & Arran
- Opposing austerity and Tory cuts which increase inequality and poverty
- Ensuring my Bill to ban nuisance calls is enacted
- Campaigning with WASPI women for pensions justice
- Fighting to protect Scotland's budget - cut £2,900 million by the Tories since 2010
If you are kind enough to donate more than £50 to this campaign, your name and address must and will be checked against the electoral register to ensure that you are eligible to donate. Your name, but not your address will be made available by the council on request after the election.
This page is promoted by Alan Dickson on behalf of Patricia Gibson, both at 59 Knoxville Road, Kilbirnie, KA25 7EG.