New stretch target
Overwhelmed by your generosity so have revised the target. Again, thank you for your continued support!
Ken Macintosh is Scottish Labour's candidate for the seat of Eastwood in the 2016 Scottish Parliamentary elections.
Ken has represented his home constituency of Eastwood since the creation of the Scottish Parliament in 1999.
Ken, who is a former BBC TV producer and father of six, lives in Busby with his family and is recognised by colleagues from all parties as a conscientious, bright and principled MSP who puts his constituents first. He is Labour's Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Community and has held various portfolios including Finance, Education and Social Justice.
The Scottish Parliament needs good, trustworthy MSPs like Ken who will stand up for your interests and who are not afraid to speak out - but he needs your support.
By donating to this campaign fund, you can help Ken win again.
Help re-elect Ken. Make a donation today.
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation to the Labour Party, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- I am donating to the Eastwood Labour Party.
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
Promoted by Peter Daniels, on hebalf of Ken Macintosh, both at 1 Spiersbridge Way, Thornliebank, G46 8NG