It has been an absolute honour to represent Dunfermline in the Scottish Parliament since winning the By Election in October 2013.
My priority in that time has been to ensure that the everyday issues that matter to people in Dunfermline, Kincardine and the West Fife Villages are championed at Holyrood. I will always stand up for local residents and put the issue that matter to our communities first.
I am seeking re-election in May so I can continue to be a strong and genuine local voice for you, your family and our community at Holyrood.
I will be campaigning to:
- Protect Scotland's education budget and ensure we invest in our future
- Reverse the cuts to our colleges, which have hit Fife especially hard
- Replace Woodmill & St Columbas High Schools
- Oppose austerity from both the Tories at Westminster and the SNP at Holyrood
- Ensure a fair deal for our councils and an end to cuts which hurt our communities
- Make flexible, affordable and accessible childcare available for all children
- Extend the living wage as widely as possible
- Reform public transport so that it works for local people not private profit.
- Oppose fracking, including UCG
- Ensure we have an NHS that it fit for Dunfermline and West Fife
- Build more affordable homes for all.
Every single penny raised will be spent on communicating the Scottish Labour message and my local priorities to make Dunfermline and West Fife even better. The more money we raise, the more I can do to get our positive message across.
I know money is tight for most people but even a small amount could make a real difference and will be put to good use.
Thanks in advance
By donating you are supporting Cara Hilton, Scottish Labour candidate for Dunfermline in the Scottish Parliamentary Elections.
Please be aware that any donations over £50 may be subject to permissibility checked and may be published.
You must be a UK resident to donate
Promoted by Billy Pollock, on behalf of Cara Hilton, both at 6 McBaith Way, Dunfermline, KY11 8YY