New stretch target
Thank you to all our backers so far - the confidence you have shown in our campaign is very heartening and we are delighted to have reached our original target in just 5 days.
We'd like to double the amount of money raised so we can do even more to get the message out about re-electing Anne over the next 5 weeks. If you need more information about the campaign or can give some time to help too, please call us on 07593 503095 or email email@example.com
General election campaign to re-elect Scottish Labour's Anne Begg for Aberdeen South
About the project
I'm standing again to be the Scottish Labour MP for Aberdeen South, having represented the seat since taking it from the Tories in 1997. There is still a lot I want to do for the constituency - you can find out more here: www.annebegg.com/watch
We're using Crowdfunding to give members and supporters an easy way to contribute financially to my campaign. Evey penny raised will go towards materials for the election campaign, helping to get our message through every door in Aberdeen South.
If you want more informtion about my campaign, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07593 503095. I'm very grateful for your support - every penny makes a big difference!
Promoted by SC Duncan on behalf of Anne Begg both at 2 Darroch Park, Cults Aberdeen
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation to the Labour Party, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- I am donating to Aberdeen South & North Kincardine CLP.
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.