Funds for leaflets Etc
About the project
My name is Rachel Featherstone. I am standing as a candidate for the Green Party in Sunderland Central because I believe that the people of Sunderland deserve a choice. A choice between the austerity policies, sanctions and privatisation implemented by the coalition government - and supported by Labour and UKIP - and the social justice and quality of life that Green policies will promote.
A vote for the Green Party is a vote for:
1) A Living Wage
2) Job creation through investment in renewable energy
3) An end to privatisation and marketisation in the NHS with services brought back into public hands.
4) A renationalised rail network
5) Renationalised public utilities including energy providers
6) Free, lifelong education
7) A Robin Hood tax of 0.1% on multi-million pound deals in the City of London
8) A referendum on our membership of the EU
9) Introduction of proportional representation
10) The removal of tax loopholes and access to tax havens
11) An end to forced labour and benefit sanctions
12) Energy security
13) Action on climate change
14) A ban on fracking
The Green Party is funded largely by members and supporters. Our focus on the common good, rather than the interests of the rich and powerful, means that we don't receive cash from large corporations. We depend on you to be able to campaign on the issues that matter. Please help to fund this campaign, even £1 will help us to promote our policies and provide a better future for all of us. Thank you.