Ashley Bailey-Dumetz is a professional boxer from London (Miguel's Gym in Brixton) under the tutelage of former World and Commonwealth champion Richard "The Secret" Williams. Ashley has had three professional fights to date with two wins, one against the younger brother of former British Champion, Nick Blackwell. He is an intelligent, dedicated and skilful athlete with a BSc. (Hons) degree in Sports Therapy from the University College of Birmingham. His nickname "Lionheart" conveys the passion and dedication he has to fulfil his ambition of becoming a multiple boxing champion and a positive role model for others to follow their dreams. His motto is "If you believe then you can and will achieve".
Many professional fighters find it extremely difficult to survive during the initial stages of their career and need all the financial help they can get. Ashley currently supports himself by working two part time jobs whilst maintaining a full-time training schedule (training 2-3 times per day and 5-6 days per week) . With your contribution this would help Ashley excel in his training to become a strong full time athlete and compete to the best of his ability.
Ashley is currently managed by the experienced Bryan Lawrence who has sought after top sponsors to join the Ashley 'Lionheart' Bailey-Dumetz's team. In turn Ashley will be in favour to display company logos on his boxing garments such as shorts, gown, t-shirts, tracksuits to represent his Sponsors. In addition to this, Ashley is happy to provide his sponsors with publicity on all of his social media, at media conferences and public workouts.
- South London Novice ABA’s Champion x2
- London Novice ABA finalist 2013
- London Novice ABA Champion 2014
- National Novice ABA Semi Finalist 2014
- Haringey Box Cup Champion 2015
- 30-04-2016 Loss
- 06-08-2016 Win
- 15-10-2016 Win
- 28-01-2017 (Up and coming fight)
Ashley trains to win. In order to do so he kindly asks for your voluntary donations to help him reach his goal of becoming South London’s Boxing Champion. Ashley works two part-time jobs but is in need of further funding to cover the costs of training equipment which includes:
- Boxing sparring loves/ Heavy bag gloves (need to be replaced every 12months for safety due to wear and tear).
- Training garments I.e running wear, shorts, t-shirts and tracksuits.
- Running shoes (needs to be replaced every 24months).
- Nutritionist consultations (which aid in helping Ashley make his weight category safely so he can perform to the best of his ability).
- Medical renewal (This is an annual fee and also includes a brain scan which altogether cost £300).
- Sports massage treatments. All of which are essentials for Ashley to be in the best possible health to train and compete to a professional level.
- Boxing gym and Fitness gym monthly memberships which equate to £56.99 per month.
Ashley currently has a growing interest on social media and footage of his interviews and fights can be found on YouTube. This is an opportunity to support one of South London's rising boxing stars and a positive role model.
Thank you for your time.
Please contact Ashley for any enquires: 07943519259
Twitter: @AshleylionheartBD Instagram: @AshDumetz Facebook: Ashley B-d