Production Manager (Maternity cover)
Join the UK’s #1 crowdfunding platform
Can you help keep our production team on track?
We’re looking for a process-driven and creative individual to manage production resource and scheduling across Crowdfunder’s multiple work streams – from partnership campaigns to creative and platform development.
Who we’re looking for:
You’re a natural organiser, a project manager, a problem-solver and a people person.
You understand the creative environment and production process and are willing to get stuck in at all levels.
You're forward thinking, always plan ahead, and are flexible and agile in your approach to getting things done.
You're a communicator, direct and diplomatic, and have a keen ability to balance business priorities with stakeholder priorities and manage expectations.
Bonus points for knowledge or previous experience of crowdfunding.
Key job functions:
- Take a holistic view of Crowdfunder’s production requirements, working with teams and department leads across the business to understand and support production priorities, delivery plans, resource, deadlines, and design requirements.
- Receive and develop production and design briefs from across the business.
- Allocate and schedule project resources on a regular basis, motivating and managing production team members.
- Ensure that all partner campaigns are effectively scheduled through the partnership lifecycle.
- Lead on production of Crowdfunder’s core partnership campaigns, working as a link between account managers, producers, designers, marketing managers and coaches.
This is a fixed-term contract starting in the summer. The role is full-time and based in Crowdfunder’s creative studio in Bridport.
Salary based on experience.
How to apply:
Apply with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com