WHO WE ARE:
PRIMARY SCIENCE WORKSTATIONS – Raising Science achievement in primary schools across the country.
WHAT WE DO:
The mobile mini Science lab comes complete with equipment and worksheets enabling non-specialist primary teachers to deliver an outstanding Science investigation every time.
The future of the U.K. lies in a Science based economy. At present we are 14th in the World rankings for Primary Science. We desperately need to improve Science attainment in Primary schools so that pupils will continue with the subject into Secondary school and university. Most Primary schools do not have the facilities, equipment or know how to deliver exciting and effective Science investigations. By using a Mobile Primary Science Workstation, any Primary teacher can deliver an outstanding Science investigation every time.
WHAT THE MONEY IS FOR:
- To ensure we get a Science Workstation into all 20,000 Primary schools in the U.K.
- We need to develop an effective marketing campaign.
- We need better distribution facilities and delivery system.
- We want to develop the second phase of Workstations that incorporate video screen presentations.
- We also want to explore export potential.
HOW MUCH WE ARE SEEKING:
- We are seeking an investment of £50,000.