New role: Partnerships Executive
Join the UK’s #1 crowdfunding platform
At Crowdfunder, we help make ideas a reality - and we need your help to do it too.
That's why we are looking for an innovative and forward thinking Partnerships Executive to join our team.
Who we’re looking for
Crowdfunder's Partnership Exec will play a vital role alongside our Head of Partnerships and Head of Fund Distribution in shaping how Crowdfunder works with it's partners to distribute vital funds into the heart of crowdfunding projects across the UK.
We are looking for a forward thinking, strong communicator who is highly organised and ambitious.
The role will span working with some of the most exciting brands in the UK at the same time as discovering and supporting the most innovative idea-makers out there - people looking to crowdfund their ideas.
The ultimate aim is to ensure that great ideas get the funds they need.
The Partnerships Executive will be the type of person who loves working in a fast-paced environment, is able to learn the crowdfunding industry fast and excel in communicating with crowdfunding project owners and headline partners alike in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
Who we are
We are team of committed collaborators who are lucky enough to be able to call this our job.
Further, we get to do it in beautiful Cornwall.
Crowdfunder is the home to a team of entrepreneurs and professionals with many decades of experience founding some of the UK’s fastest growing companies, leading some of the UK largest companies, and managing Silicon Valley technology start-ups.
We are united around a common goal.
We would like you to:
- Play a key role in matching crowdfunding projects with partner funds
- Work with projects to make them aware of the funding open to them
- Assist with sharing projects with Partners for fund distribution sign off
- Light-touch coaching of crowdfunding projects into becoming more eligible and applying for funding via the Crowdfunder platform
- Be responsible for an uplift in fund distribution at Crowdfunder with achievable and exciting targets
- Assist in the marketing of new campaigns to broad audiences using a variety of marketing tools with the support of the team
- Be able to write effective and fast case studies and PR content
- Have a great enthusiastic telephone style
- Be a positive team player in an exciting team, sharing great news internally and externally