Hi, I'm Simon, the Founder of OUIDELI.COM, an early stage start-up that wants to revolutionise the way that artisan food producers and food lovers interact and trade.
As a food lover myself, nothing gives me more pleasure than discovering new food producers and supporting them by shopping at local farmers markets, busy town centre markets and independent shops and deli's. There's nothing more rewarding than discovering a new producer and understanding the provenance of the food you're eating.
And that's exactly why I founded OUIDELI.COM. There are so many amazing producers out there just waiting to be discovered, and I want us to be their perfect showcase, and your gateway to the most amazing produce across the world.
Our vision is to create the next big Global marketplace platform. We want to be the AirBnB, Alibaba or Uber of the International food scene. Not only do we want to connect artisan food producer's and food lovers across the Globe . . . We're intent on revolutionising the way we discover new products and the way we do our daily, weekly and monthly grocery shops.
The best food, direct to you door from the best producers . . . Nothing more, nothing less. We'll treat our community of producers fairly with low platform fees, and we'll treat our food lovers fairly by bringing them the best produce at fair prices. We'll also be supporting budding food based entrepreneurs in less advantaged parts of the world by investing a proportion of our profits into not for profit business support finance through KIVA.org
We're looking for a hundred or so discerning food lovers to come on board as OUIDELI.COM Ambassadors by pledging £15 to help us get up and running. As part of that pledge we'd like to offer our first run of Ambassadors the following:
1. 5% lifetime discount with our artisan's:
That's a discount from us, not the producers! Taken from our platform fees.
2. 10% lifetime discount on collections
Again, that's a discount from us, not the producers!
3. Be part of our founding member feedback team
Get the opportunity to shape the OUIDELI.COM experience
4. Special mention on our Ambassador's page
Your name, social handle or blog detailed on our Ambassadors Wall Of Fame
5. Exclusive OUIDELI.COM cotton tote
Perfect for when you need to buy groceries from lesser stores
What We'll Use The Money For:
So, we're looking to raise about £1500 to get us started. Every last penny of that will be spent on marketing:
1. We've spotted about 40 producers that we absolutely must have on board! . . . We're going to use some of the money to produce some nice intro packs to help them get signed up
2. We'll run our first marketing campaign on Google and Facebook to start getting some customers through the doors
3. We'll be investing in some stock directly from our early stage producers so that we can send some sample packs to some influential people around the country
4. We'll also be manufacturing some gorgeous cotton totes to sell on the site
Would you like some further information? Want to know more about our plans? Like to work with us? Drop me a direct line at firstname.lastname@example.org