New stretch target
The Daily Mail and SNP activists yesterday said we couldn't fund our campaign. In a short space of time you've all proved them wrong. We're almost at our target!
Every penny we receive will go towards the costs of putting up a real fight for Labour here in Moray. Our campaign shop, leaflets, posters, phone bills all need money if we are going to have a strong campaign. Every donation, no matter how big or small, makes the world of difference.
A word from Sean:"Never in my life did I imagine I might become a local councillor for my hometown, let alone run for parliament. My family won't mind me saying that we were very poor growing up and life was hard - but I found my way with the help of a strong Mum, good teachers and neighbours and loving friends and family. So now that I see so many people struggling to make ends meet, pay the bills and stay afloat, I know how it feels and I want to help. I think everyone feels like the game is rigged against them these days - probably because it is. I want to help put Labour in government to make the economy work for workers and small businesses, give local people more say, not government ministers in Edinburgh, and make Moray a fairer place to live. I didn't have much to begin with but I had a fighting chance at a good life. I want that fighting chance for everyone in Moray and right across Scotland. In order for that to happen, we need to vote for real change NOW."
A FULLY-FUNDED, FIGHTING CAMPAIGN
Sean wants a fairer Moray, where nobody is left behind and everyone gets the chance to play their part. But let's face it, the SNP put independence first. The Tories put the wealthy first. Sean will go to Holyrood and put the people of Moray first.
The SNP and the Tories will be awash with money in this election - we need your help to level the playing field and make this election a fair fight. We need your help to change government and change our country
Visit our Facebook page for more info here.
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation to my campaign, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- I am donating to the Moray Constituency Labour Party.
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
Promoted by Sean Morton, 7 Seaforth House, Lhanbryde, IV30 8QL