Elect Michael Marra - A Big Voice for Dundee
Dundee needs a Big Voice in Parliament and Scottish Labour has a plan for change. The SNP can't and won't stand up for Dundee.
As a proud Dundonion - born, bred and raising my family in our city - there is no greater honour than to ask to serve you in Parliament .
Dundee is a great city but we can be better. Scottish Labour has a plan to increase the minimum wage, end zero hours contracts, axe the bedroom tax and give our NHS the investment it needs.
Local SNP cuts to services has seen Menzieshill High School placed under threat and for all their talk on jobs not one has been delivered. The SNP Government in Edinburgh has also drastically cut college places to the real detriment of students and young people . I will ensure that our City delivers the jobs, education and training our young people deserve.
Dundee needs a Big Voice in Parliament - one that puts Dundee first.
On May 7th it 's a choice between the Tories or a Labour
Government. Lets make sure Dundee's voice is heard.
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation to my campaign, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- I am donating to the Dundee Labour Party
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
Promoted by Connor McElwaine on behalf of Michael Marra. Printed by www.crowdfunder.co.uk