We need to raise as much money as possible so we can have a wide range of slings, wraps and carriers to hire out to local families.
About the project
We want to try and make babywearing a more visible and usual practice for parents of babies and toddlers. As there are such a wide range of ways and products to carry your baby, sling libraries are often invaluable to parents as they can try on and rent different products, and find the right one for them and their needs. They can also get advice on how to make carriers they already own more comfortable, along with meeting other families and make lifelong friendships.
We would like to raise as much money as possible so we can offer local families a wide range slings, wraps and carriers to hire.
Raffle Launch Prizes
There are various prizes available as part of the launch raffle:
- Hoppediz Hop Tye
- One free photoshoot and digital images from Amy Pitfield Photography (worth £99!)
- 1 x pair of Crich Tramway Village tickets
- £20 Doodle & Peg voucher
- £5 Caboodle voucher & pair of sling rings
- Gumigem teething necklace
- Wrap Scrap Cushion from Little T's Textiles
- £10 voucher from All The Small Things
- Cowl scarf from Monkey Mei Tai
Thank you to all the fantasic companies who have donated to the raffle!