New role: Marketing Exec - Fund Distribution
Join the UK’s #1 crowdfunding platform.
Can you help us connect people to funds to make their ideas happen?.
Are you experienced customer service, sales or telesales person, who would love the chance to help turn thousands of ideas into reality, by helping crowdfunders double the money they raise on Crowdfunder.
Who we’re looking for
A dynamic fund marketing exec who will help deliver our partners' funds to the projects they want to support across the UK.
You'll be working with some of the biggest brands and most innovative Local Authorities to get Britain crowdfunding, reaching the right projects to helping them apply for partner's match funds for their projects and secure a pledge.
And you'll get to do all this from a beautiful surf beach in Cornwall.
If you are a forward thinking, strong people person, who is highly digital, organised and ambitious - this could be for you.
Key job functions:
- Be responsible for helping increase fund distribution at Crowdfunder.
- Work with partners to help distribute funds to projects they want to support.
- Make relevant projects aware of the funding open to them and support their application for a pledge of money from the partner.
- Ensure fund criteria is met.
- Deliver email marketing, social media and case study content if required.
- Help deliver ongoing fund distribution campaigns to relevant projects using a variety of marketing tools with the support of the team.
- Be a positive team player in an exciting team, sharing great news internally and externally.
This is a three month temp position, based in Newquay, with some travel to partners locations, with the opportunity of full time position if successful.
Please apply with your CV and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.