proposed Kite renewable energy fund provision for our global renewable energy needs, which could amount to 10% ex. Bill Gates.
Process involves rigging two giant kites, each up to 70m2 to either side of a turbine.
- approx kite heights presently at 450m
- with wind speeds kites follow figure of 8 patterns, rising and falling, turning the turbine
- generating the power
Local partners may include;
- Kite power solutions
- Ministry of Defence
- BVG Associates energy consultancy
- Renewable UK
- Department of Energy & Climate change
- the Energy Entrepreneurs fund
Further Reading & info