KICK-OFF 5 aside football tournament
Every donation makes a difference whether it's big or small.
Who are we?
We are a team of six students studying at Westminster Business School, fundraising for ‘Sport Inspired’. We want to help Sport Inspired respond to social needs and help them support people with issues such as Apathy, Anti-Social Behaviour and Obesity.
(From left to right: James Houghton, Francesco Folli, Rasell Zaman, Juan Garcia, Daniela Stempinska and Kenan Karaman)
Who is Sport Inspired?
Sport Inspired is about connecting communities with energy and passion, as well as this, they plan to create solutions to Apathy, Anti-Social Behaviour and Obesity. They aim to achieve this by running inclusive community programmes which bring together local businesses, sports clubs, schools and councils. Sport Inspired are always planning to inspire new connections, life skills and opportunities.
Sport Inspired: www.sportinspired.org
What is our aim?
Our aim as a team is to raise money £1000 through the Crowdfunding platform to support Sport Inspired in order to create further awareness within the communities. Our plan is to run a 5 a-side football tournament on Thursday 30th March between 12pm and 4pm.
Event Details: KICK-OFF 5 aside football tournament
- Date and Time: Thursday 30th March 2017, Running from 12pm – 4pm
- Venue: Westminster University Harrow Sports Hall
- Address: Harrow Sports Hall, Northwick Park, Middlesex HA1 3TP
- Number of Teams: Maximum 8 teams (First come first serve)
- Number of Players: Minimum 5 players, Maximum 7 Players per team (Rolling Substitutes)
- Price: £10 Per Player (Team entries to be made through the Facebook page on the link below)
- How to Pay: All payments made through the crowdfunding page after team confirmation through the Facebook event page
For more information about the running of the tournament please visit our Facebook Event page on the link below.