Just Another Brexit Site hopes to help re-unite the people of Britain by helping them to understand each other. This project is to help both Remain and Leave voters.
What we hope to be able to achieve:
- Running a professional website, which at the moment can be found at www.justanotherbrexitsite.weebly.com. This hopes to tackle the fear and resentment that currently resides in both Remain and Leave camps. It also aims to provide factual information and will attempt to debunk any potential propaganda and spin.
- Hiring legal personnel to advise the general public how the Brexit vote may affect them in their unique situations.
- Hiring financial and business experts that hopefully can help the general public deal with the turbulant times ahead. We specifically aim to help the most vulnerable members of society, as well as small business owners.
- Hiring mental health professionals to help those people who genuinely feel depressed, anxious, scared and vulnerable by the result of the EU Referendum.
- At the moment, unhappy Remain voters are being brushed aside, some Leave voters are being incorrectly branded 'racist' or 'facist', and numerous ethnic minorities feel afraid of the new environment they find themselves in. We hope to try and tackle all this prejudice head-on.
- Where needed, we will try to tackle political issues in a democratic way.
This is a very ambitious project and as such, we are aware that some of these things may not be things we can achieve. However, we intend to do our best to achieve everything we can. Please note that we do not guarantee success here but we do guarantee that we will give it our all.
What are the risks to this project?
This is a Keep What You Raise project and as such, any donations will be non-refundable. Even if we do not make the amount we are striving for, we will collect all funds and do our best with whatever we have raised. However, as with most campaigns, we cannot guarantee success and if the project does fail, we cannot reimburse funds. Those that do donate to this campaign, do so at their own risks.
If this campaign does fail or if it should come to an end due to unforseen circumstances, the founder will do their best to ensure that any funds remaining will be divided equally between four charities. These charities will be Great Ormond Street, Epilepsy Research UK, British Heart Foundation and WWF.