Bella Cibo is a tasteful and contemporary Italian Bistro with the added feature of takeaway and delivery service which will be located in Cumbria. We want to offer the experience of having a restaurant menu delivered and enjoyed within the customers own home.
There are two unique selling points to our company:
- Delivery service of Bistro Style food, delivered to the customers home as hot as being sat at our tables within our restaurant.
- The company also has a licence to deliver alcohol to its customers with their meals; this will be the only company within a 30 mile radius.
Our company will offer high standard quality meals at reasonable prices, our ingredients will be sourced from different regions of the world, with many of the ingredients coming from Italy. Our chefs will be trained to cook every dish on our menu using our specialist ingredients, delivering passion and empathy to every dish, which will makes us different from other takeaways and Italian restaurants.
Bella Cibo is a tasteful bistro Restaurant with the added benefit of delivery and takeaway service to customer’s homes.
- Restaurant – The Company will have a minimum of 30 covers within the restaurant, which will allow the customers to see our trained chefs preparing their meals in our stone based oven.
- Delivery – The Company will offer delivery service for our full menu, which will cover a radius of 10 miles. The food will be delivered in our delivery bags which have built in heaters when plugged into the car or a power socket, to keep the food hot longer and staying fresh.
- Takeaway – The Company will allow customers to have the option of takeaway meals if they would prefer rather than waiting for a delivery or a table within our restaurant.
Mark Hodgson will be a Director of Bella Cibo Ltd; he will bring 4 years of kitchen skills to train the new chefs the menu’s along with the day to day management skills that the company will require. Mark has previously worked as Joint Restaurant Manager for an Italian Bistro; prior to the Italian Bistro he was a Store Manager for two Subway Stores for 2 years. Before working for subway he worked for Avon Cosmetics for 2 years training Sales Leaders on recruitment and sales skills. Mark has also worked for Pizza Hut Delivery and a variety of Italian Takeaways who offer delivery service.
The company will recruit a restaurant manager to manage the day to day activities and management of the staff. There are plans to recruit a supervisor who will support the Restaurant manager day to day, there are plans to bring in trained chefs who can add their passion and skills to our dishes, giving the staff the opportunity to develop and deliver their skills to the customer’s dishes.
Year 1 Projected Turnover - £330,000 - Net Profit - £38,000 (1 Restaurant Operating)
Year 2 Projected Turnover - £585,000 - Net Profit - £82,000 (2 Restaurant Operating)
Year 3 Projected Turnover - £1,200,000 - Net Profit - £135,000 (4 Restaurant Operating)
Year 4 Projected Turnover - £1,350,000 - Net Profit - £380,000 (4 Restaurant Operating)