Edinburgh Southern Constituency Labour Party is fundraising to help re-elect Ian Murray as MP for Edinburgh South.
Ian has all the energy and enthusiasm he needs to be out campaigning every day. He also has a great team of volunteers helping him every step of the way. But printing leaflets, sending letters and running a campaign all cost money.
This is where you come in.
Can you help us by funding:
- the printing of leaflets for a leaflet run?
- the delivery of letters to potential Labour supporters?
- the distribution of posters around Edinburgh South?
Whatever you can do will make a huge difference!
A message from Ian:
As you will have heard, the Prime Minister has called a snap General Election on 8 June and I NEED YOUR HELP.
I will be seeking re-election and running on my proud local track record, as I have always done, of standing up for Edinburgh South, its people and its communities. Since 2010 it has been my honour to serve as MP for Edinburgh South, and it was an even greater honour when I was re-elected in 2015.
The last few years have been dominated by the constitution: a divisive independence referendum, Brexit, and now the threat of a damaging second independence referendum. My record shows that I will always stand up for the interests of my constituents.
People like you know that it is important that your money gets into the key marginal seats that can make the most difference. Every single penny you are generous enough to donate will be spent on talking to voters in Edinburgh South.
In the 2015 and 2016 UK and Scottish General Elections, Edinburgh South bucked the national trend. That only happened with your help and support.
Let’s win this constituency again for the people of Edinburgh South.
Thanks for donating.
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation to this campaign, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- I am donating to the Edinburgh Southern Constituency Labour Party.
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
Promoted by Henry Philip on behalf of Edinburgh Southern Labour Party at 78 Buccleuch Street, Edinburgh.