Peter McColl is standing for the Scottish Greens in the Westminster election in Edinburgh East. We need your help to run a strong campaign.
About the project
Fighting a strong Westminster campaign in Edinburgh East
Peter McColl is standing for the Scottish Greens for the Westminster election here in Edinburgh East. The Westminster election campaign in Edinburgh East is a national target seat. You can help us too! A donation of any size will help our campaign succeed.
A hard-working team of local volunteers are doing all we can to fight a strong campaign. We have a radical vision of a politics that works for everyone, and we want to share it with our local community. With your support, we can work harder to put get Green policies and messages out to voters in Edinburgh East. We don’t have long until polling day. Please chip in what you can today.
What your money pays for
It’s vital that we are visible on the doorstep and in the street in Edinburgh East. The more support we get, the more visible we can be. A donation of any size will help us fund:
- £5 will buy 50 badges to give away at our street stalls
- £10 will buy a green logo hoodie for our canvassers to wear when they go door-to-door
- £20 will by a professionally designed banner for our street stalls or 250 flyers
- £50 will pay for the delivery of 500 newsletters or 500 Eve-of-poll cards
- £65 could help us hire a room for a public meeting
With your help, we can get key Green messages out there
- We want to tackle the cost of living crisis with a £10 an hour minimum wage and cutting subsidies to big business.
- We will argue that services like railways and energy should be brought back into public ownership.
- We must protect vital services like the NHS from being taken over by corporations seeking profits.