Help us in this final push to launch Happy Little Bundles! We are all about supporting the health, wellbeing and development of children and their families. We provide family activity packs in the post- available via monthly subscription or one off bumper packs. Our packs are different from anything that you'll find out there at the moment- simple, quirky and inspired by research findings and expert opinion from areas such as psychology and education.
- Are you always looking for ways to support the health, wellbeing and development of your family?
- Do you sometimes feel that life pulls your attention away from the things that matter most?
- Would you like a monthly box of simple, quirky activities and products chosen specifically to support aspects of health, wellbeing and development?
- And would you like to know that a proportion of the money that you spend will be used to engage in activities to support the health, wellbeing and development of disadvantaged or otherwise struggling children and families?
- If so, you sound like our kind of person...
Who we are...
Happy Little Bundles provides family activity packs designed to facilitate health, wellbeing and development- delivered straight to your door! Think happy, wholesome, and above all QUALITY family time!
Founded by Dr Jemma Harris, a mum of two and a psychologist, who developed the Happy Little Bundles idea as a way to have a greater impact on health, wellbeing and development and to increase the practical impact of psychological and educational research on family life. Happy Little Bundles activity packs are inspired by research and expert opinion in areas such as positive psychology, education, child development, Montessori principles, and hygge. In line with Jemma's values, Happy Little Bundles has also been created with social and environmental aims at its core. Not only are the individual packs organised around social and environmental issues, but the business has been set up in way that allows for profits to be used to engage in activities to benefit the wider community.
Our mission is to support the health, wellbeing and development of the children and families that we come into contact with!
Our monthly subscription bundles (available after launch- although you can order a one off pack via this crowdfunding project!) will have different themes each month so contents will vary. However, as a general guide you can expect:
- A themed activity to inspire some quality family time
- A matching product
- Themed information to inspire you (always grounded in research findings)
- Additional treats and goodies
Our bumper bundles are aligned with the above but will contain three themed activities and associated products.
The bundles are currently available to suit families with babies (<1 year), preschoolers (1-4 years) and children 5 years plus.
Our mission is to:
- Support the health, well-being and development of children and their families
- Share products, activities and information that facilitate quality time together
- Help parents and children appreciate the simpler things in life and to focus on things that really matter
- Use peer reviewed research and expert opinion to inform each of our Happy Little Bundles
- Favour quality interactions and experiences over consumerism
- Direct a proportion of our profits to promote the health, wellbeing and development of children and families who are disadvantaged or struggling in some way
Founder, Dr Jemma Harris, has always had a passion for health and wellbeing. As a mum of two she completely understands the everyday pressures to purchase and engage in various family activities, gadgets and new fads. However, sometimes it all makes you sit back and wonder whether any of it is actually contributing to the health and wellbeing of your family unit!
Jemma created Happy Little Bundles in order to help families to ringfence some time every month to spend some quality time together, to come back to what really matters and to think about the sorts of things that will genuinely contribute to their health, wellbeing and development.
Once fully launched, we will use the majority of our profits to increase our sustainibility and to engage in activities that help promote the health, wellbeing and development of children and families who are disadvantaged or struggling in some way.
Afterall, creating a sense of community, gratitude, trust and generosity, and engaging in random acts of kindess are great contributors to everyone's wellbeing!
We are truly (and eternally!) grateful to anyone who helps us with our crowdfunding launch campaign and we have created a range of rewards suitable for families, individuals or businesses. Please take a look...
Thank you for taking the time to read through our crowdfunding campaign! Please pledge your support to join us on our mission to support the health, wellbeing and development of children and their families!
You can also sign up to our mailing list and find out more about us at www.happylittlebundles.co.uk!