Let's show Theresa May that we do not support her plans for an extreme Brexit, by standing as many Greens and progressive candidates across the country as possible.
Worthing and West Sussex has been drowning in a blue tide for far too long. Let's make a wave of change by standing up to brutal cuts to our services and poor international negotiations.
A Green candidate means giving people the chance to vote Green, attracting the media attention the party needs for fair and democratic political debate, and raising the profile of a genuine alternative to the Tories.
Green candidates will defend solid, reliable values and principles:
- Brexit guarantees: Security for our EU friends and neighbours. Defence of free movement within Europe. Keeping the hard-won workers' rights, environmental and consumer protections.
- Health guarantees: The founding principles of the NHS restored. No privatisation. Proper funding. Respect for doctors and nurses.
- Income guarantees: A genuine living wage for all workers. An end to zero-hours contracts. Decent benefits for all who need them. No pensioners in poverty.
- Education guarantees: Schools that prepare pupils for life, not just exams. Democratic control. Free university education. Ofsted abolished.
- Housing guarantees: Truly affordable, comfortable homes for all. Controls on private landlords. Reduced energy bills.
- Environment guarantees: No fracking. Clean air. Serious action on climate change to make us all more secure. Protection for our precious natural world.
Please give what you can today and support us to stand candidates in Worthing West and East Worthing & Shoreham.
£500 = deposit to stand one candidate
£1,000 = deposit to stand two candidates
An additional £1,500 for a freepost leaflet to go out to all constituents in both areas.
Thank you for your support - every £1 makes a difference. With your help, we can make this happen!
By making a donation you confirm that you are eligible to make political donations in the UK, and that this donation is not made for or on behalf of any other person. All donations received are subject to the regulations of the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000.
Published and promoted by Caroline Ponto on behalf of the The Green Party, The Biscuit Factory, Unit 201 A Block, 100 Clements Road, London, SE16 4DG. Hosted by Crowdfunder.