We need £1,500 to let everyone in our constituencies know who our candidates are, and why a strong Green vote is so important.
About the project
In May 2015 voters in North East Wales will go to the polls, and we want to let them know that they have a Green candidate. We're standing in 4 constituencies:
- Alasdair Ibbotson in Alyn and Deeside
- Kay Roney in Delyn
- Duncan Rees in Clwyd South
- David Munnerley in Wrexham
Standing in an election costs £500 per candidate. We've covered those costs from our party funds, but because we don't have big corporate backers, we've not got much left. That means that whilst we can stand up for local people, rather than being bought by big business, we don't currently have enough to get our Green message to voters before polling day.
£1,500 would allow us to send every voter a leaflet in English and Welsh letting them know who we are, and that the Green Party is the only party locally that will
- Put our NHS back in our hands, not those of private companies
- Put local people before big business
- Stop fracking
- Scrap Trident nuclear weapons
- Abolish tuition fees for our young people
A democracy only works if every candidate has the chance to get their message to voters- help us do that in North East Wales.