This week we need to make a decision about an opportunity that could make or break our biggest campaign ever. And with just 100 days until polling day, the pressure is on.
A team of Scotland's leading video production professionals have offered to produce our party election broadcast - a video that can be used to spread our message on television and online in these last crucial months. What's even better is that they've offered us mates rates and a fast turnaround, which means we'd have it in time for the launch of the short-campaign period, when things really start ramping up.
To go ahead, we need to raise £10,000 in just two weeks. It's a big call, but with your help, it's very possible.
Will you chip in today to help with production costs of our video campaign?
Without the funding to product a top notch video, we risk losing momentum, or worse still, going unnoticed, both on TV and online.
With a team of highly qualified, competent candidates across Scotland's eight voting regions, there's no doubt we can hold our own against the big parties. But while they can rely on financial backing from corporates and old money, we rely on people power -- small donations from people like you. People who believe Scotland can be better for everyone.
With just 100 days until polling day, every single pound counts:
- Chip in £10 to help cover the cost of hiring a scripting and messaging specialist.
- Chip in £40 to buy 24 hours of targeted Facebook advertising to spread our video message far and wide.
- Chip in £75 to help buy last minute equipment (we're borrowing most things, but will need a small kitty to cover last minute costs).
- Chip in £150 to pay for an hour of professional, polished filming.
- Chip in £250 towards the cost of post production editing - the finishing touches that will help to really elevate our video.
With your support today, we can run a wide reaching video campaign that shows everyone the possibility of a better Scotland. A Scotland that can create 200,000 new jobs and support a shift towards a clean economy. A Scotland that can care for its carers, provide a good home for everyone and give real hope to our young people. A Scotland that can ban fracking and unlock the power of our incredible land.
A better Scotland needs a bolder Holyrood - and with an ambitious video campaign, together, we can make it happen.
Please donate what you can today to help get our video campaign off the ground.