- Fortismere School Students, Teachers, Parents and Friends are gathering on the 18th March for the Fun Run 2018 to raise money for Mental Health.
· Three children in every classroom have a diagnosable mental health problem
- · Half of those with lifetime mental health issues first experience symptoms by the age of 14
- · Depression and anxiety amongst teenagers have increased by 75% in the past 25 years
- · Children are less likely to suffer from serious mental health difficulties later in life if they receive support at an early age
- · Mental health problems in children and young people result in an increased cost to the public purse and to wider society.
We really appreciate all your support and thank you for any donations!