proposed support for existing food waste mitigation partners, based from Milan, Italia.
In EU presently up to 50% of food is wasted ( across the world its 33% ) or 88 million tonnes of produce, while more than 16 million people in the EU depend on food aid from charities.
Local partners may include ;
- Massimo Bottura
- Emma Bonino
- Vice Mayor/Mayor of Milan
- Frutta Brutta
- Milano Ristorazione
- Banco Alimentare
- Last Minute Sotto Casa ( Turin > Milan )
- UN habitat III - New Urban Agenda
- Milan city departments for >
- environment, trade, agriculture and waste management
Further Reading & info