Help elect Danielle Rowley in Midlothian
Local Labour Party members in Midlothian are working hard to help Danielle and her campaign team fight this year's General Election to election a Labour Government for the many, not the few.
Every single penny raised will be spent on communicating our Labour message to the voters in Midlothian.
The more money we raise the more voters we can reach, and the closer we will be to election a Labour Government and kicking out the Tories.
Any donation, big or small, will be put to good use in our campaign.
Please give what you can.
Donations to this Crowdfunder project will be paid to Midlothian Labour Party for the purpose of Danielle Rowley's election campaign.
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation to Danielle's campaign, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- I am donating to the Midlothian Constituency Labour Party.
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
Promoted by Bernard Harkins on behalf of Midlothian Constituency Labour Party, 19 Shadepark Gardens, Dalkeith, EH22 1BX