The Dolphin School Football team is growing, with additional year groups joining the school the average training session is consisting of betwen 12-15 players.
With additional facilities, equipment and kit we believe that the current group can be split into two. One for more advanced players and one for less experienced players.
By splitting group into two we believe numbers will increase as the children will have more time with the coaches and also be able to enjoy playing at a level they feel comfortable with.
Football is a fantastic sport for child development, helping them work as a team, communicate and enjoy exercise so we would love to continue to providing these children with free lessons and support every Saturday.
The equipment to date has been provided by LSG Creative SEO Ltd having donated over a £1000 towards, kit, goals and accesories. We would now like to continue to grow the team by asking parents, the school, friends, family and anyone who can contribute to donate what they can.
We would like to stress the importance of keeping the sessions free to ensure all children from all backgrounds and families can come, play and have fun.
Funding is required for:
- An away kit, this will enable us to start entering games against other schools
- Two new quick erect high quality goals
- Corner flags
- Match equipment, including stopwatches, whistles
- Spare kit, including shin pads
- Coaching equipment
If we over achieve the target surplus budget will be used for the following:
- Days away with the kids, watching local professional teams like Bristol Rovers & City, tours of these facilities and grounds
- Indoor training for the winter sessions