Deported and leaving kids if I can't pay for citiz

Deported and leaving kids if I can't pay for citiz

Raise'2000 for my citizenship. Australian primary school teacher. My ex husband has run away with my 3 children who are citizens of the UK

£725 raised of £2,000 target 36 %
18 supporters 28 days left
This project is using Flexible funding and will receive all pledges made by 11:16am 23rd July 2017

My ex husband ran away with my 3 children. I'm going through court representing myself as i can't get legal aid.

With 1 weeks notice i have just lost my job as a year1 teacher in a local primary school. 

I can't get benefits as im Australian. I can't get legal advice for citizenship as i can't afford it. 

I can't afford my 2000 visa application to remain in this country and become a citizen.


Any help will do. Just 5 pounds or free immigration advice to see if the fees can be wavered under these circumstances . 


I have to update the court in 2 weeks to let them know if I'll be in the country to see out the court hearing.