Edinburgh Southern Constituency Labour Party is fundraising to help Daniel Johnson become the next MSP for our constituency. We need your help.
Daniel lives in the constituency with his wife, Jackie, and their two young daughters. He runs a local business - the Paper Tiger & Studio One group of shops - which was the first independent retailer in Edinburgh to become an Accredited Living Wage Employer.
Daniel says: "My politics and business are driven by the same values. I believe in work: fairness at work and opportunity through work."
- Make policing local again
- Invest in our schools
- Give communities control of planning
- Improve access to health services
- Always putting your interests first"I will hold an annual survey to make sure I am putting South Edinburgh’s priorities first in the Scottish Parliament."
- Accessible on your terms"People can’t always make surgeries on Monday mornings. I will hold surgeries every Saturday in busy places and I will offer every constituent a home visit."
- Open, honest and transparent"We won’t agree on every single issue - but I promise to give you a straight answers and explain my decisions and votes in parliament."
Why we need your help
Daniel has all the energy and enthusiasm he needs to be out campaigning every day. He also has a great team of volunteers helping him every step of the way. But printing leaflets, sending letters and running a campaign shop all cost money.
This is where you come in.
Can you help us by funding:
- the printing of leaflets for a leaflet run?
- a day's running of the campaign shop?
- the printing and postage of letters to potential Labour supporters?
- the distribution of posters to our supporters?
Whatever you can do will make a huge difference.
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation to my campaign, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- I am donating to the Edinburgh Southern Constituency Labour Party.
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
Promoted by Duncan Hothersall on behalf of Edinburgh Southern Labour Party at 78 Buccleuch Street, Edinburgh.