New Role: Crowdfunding Coach (No longer recruiting for this role)
Crowdfunder is where great ideas happen
We are the UK’s largest rewards-based crowdfunding platform and we are expanding our team of Crowdfunding heroes.
We’ve helped thousands of projects raise over £33,000,000 and now we are looking for a Crowdfunding Coach to join our team.
About the position
The Crowdfunding Coach’s role is to support and assist our customers who launch and run crowdfunding projects on our platform - helping them to successfully achieve and surpass their fundraising goals.
This is a graduate level position and the ideal candidate will have a passion to help people become great Crowdfunders! Responsible for client-facing consultations and providing general account management.
You'll be part of a team of highly skilled Crowdfunding Coaches working together to deliver great crowdfunding projects via the Crowdfunder.co.uk platform.
It's a fast-paced, exciting role, surrounded by inspirational and passionate people, with the customer at the centre of everything we do.
What does a Crowdfunder Coach do?
- Coaches will be provided with incoming projects from the worlds of business, arts, sport, charity, community, politics and much more.
- Your role will be to guide projects through the wonderful world of crowdfunding - with a strong focus on digital marketing.
- Coaches are the primary contact for project owners, providing advice and assistance.
- Develop strategies to help clients meet and exceed their funding goals, implement best practices and develop success metrics.
- Foster strong, interpersonal client relationships to increase repeat campaigns while acting as customer advocate and relationship manager internally with Crowdfunder.
- Work with the marketing team to create educational materials (docs/presentations/videos) to assist project owners and partners.
- Manage client activity effectively and accurately within the pipeline management system to maximize all existing and new opportunities.
- Identify opportunities and case studies to support other areas of the business such as partnership and press opportunities.
- Attend events and public speaking engagements as needed
- Great communication skills – telephone, email and face to face.
- A passion for digital marketing and crowdfunding
- Highly organised with great time management skills.
- Good IT skills with an ability to quickly learn and utilise new technology.
- Passion for making a positive impact on the world
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environmentIdeally, candidates will have experience running a crowdfunding or fundraising campaign.
At Crowdfunder you’ll find a welcoming and supportive team that enjoy working together to make great ideas happen.
Our project owners are passionate about funding their campaigns, and so are we! We are a team of committed, results-driven team-players who are lucky enough to be able to call “helping people achieve their dreams” work.
This is a full time role based in Newquay, Cornwall.
Application deadline date: 31st March 2017.
Apply with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.