Charity Project Fundraising

Charity Project Fundraising

I aim to raise up to £500, which will be donated to charities. Thank You

Unfortunately this project was not successful


On 11th Dec 2016 our project closed



Charity Project Fundraising consists of donations will be made to different charities in UK. The aim is to get somewhere round £500, and anything below or over that amount will be happily donated as well. My selection of charities to donate to is: Animal Werfare Foundation, Worldwide Veterinary Service (WVS),  Mother Helplage UK, VEGFAM and Water Aid UK. Of all the donations made, I will give 95% to charities, and will invest the remaining 5% in the future, in: social media pages and a website, so that more people will be involved and more donations will be made.

If this fundraising project is successful and people will donate, I will organize more of these projects and donate to more charities across the world. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it infinitely.

The Charity Project Fundraising