The City Change Fund is money that may be pledged by the Council for your Crowdfunder project.
By signing this form you will be accepting that a pledge from this fund towards your project will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Fund will only be spent on the purpose detailed in the Crowdfunder campaign at launch unless otherwise agreed in advance by the Council in writing.
- A photocopy of a recent bank statement will be provided.
- A progress report following the guidelines attached will be provided when the funds have been spent or as agreed with the Council.
- Financial records of the spending of the Fund will be kept and submitted with your progress report. The Fund shall be specifically acknowledged within your annual accounts for the year in which it was received.
- The City Change Fund and Plymouth City Council will be acknowledged in all printed materials that the organisation produces about your project, and acknowledged appropriately elsewhere, for example in annual reports or brochures. Please contact the Council’s Corporate Communications team on 01752 307816 or email: email@example.com to use the Plymouth City Council logo and, where possible, when you are planning any publicity.
- Receiving Funds from the Council does not constitute the grant of planning permission, or any other permission, and in no way prejudices future decisions of the Council or the Local Planning Authority. You must obtain all relevant permissions.
- In exceptional circumstances, the Fund can be withdrawn or withheld at the Council’s discretion.
- Any part of the Fund that is not required for the purpose approved must be refunded to the Council.
- Repayment of the Fund can be required at the sole discretion of the Council if:
- The Council finds that any false information has been supplied to the Council or Crowdfunder;
- The work undertaken is not the work for which the Fund was approved (if the Council has not been informed of, and approved, these changes in accordance with point 1);
- The Fund has not been spent within one year unless otherwise agreed by the Council.
- Your organisation becomes insolvent or goes into administration, receivership or liquidation, and the Fund has not already been spent on its intended purpose, or;
- There is any other breach of any of the conditions in this form.
- The Council reserves the right to share the information you have provided with relevant parties (e.g. Charity Commission) where appropriate.
- The Council may use your name in any publicity material.
- Any Value Added Tax (VAT) payable by your organisation is your responsibility and the Council shall not be obliged to pay any additional amount.
- By signing this form you declare that the amount of de minimis State aid received in the last three years prior to submitting this form is less than 200,000 Euro.
Note on State Aid: Under EC regulation 1998/2006 (de minimis aid regulation), this Fund in isolation is de minimis aid. However, there is a ceiling of €200,000 for all de minimis aid provided to any one firm over a 3-year period. Any de minimis aid awarded to you under this Grant Acceptance Form will be relevant if you wish to apply, or have applied, for any other de minimis aid. For the purposes of the de minimis regulation, you must keep this Form for 3 years from the date on this letter and produce it on any request by the UK public authorities or the European Commission. (You may need to keep this letter for longer than 3 years for other purposes).
Further information about de minimis State Aid for the purposes of Grant Funding can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/state-aid#de-minimis-aid-regulations.