New stretch target
The more we raise, the more we stock we can buy and the more money we can make for charitable projects.
Brundall Primary pupils are starting an industrial revolution!
This is an industrial revolution because:
- We aren't seeking finance from the traditional central sources.
- All profits will go towards community projects to make the world a better place.
The Dodos class have formed six highly-skilled groups, each with unique business ideas to cater for specific niches in the local market. Read some of their investment pitches below to find out more:
- Brundall's Got Talent (£30)
- Do you want to make the world a better place? Our business ideas will help pupils to learn by providing them with equipment that will develop their learning journey miraculously. Firstly, we would like to tell you ... Click Here for More
- Cafe Pieri (£20)
- Do you ever need a lush coffee in the morning? If so, we are going to be running an outstanding Brundall cafe in the school grounds of Brundall School named Cafe Pieri. We would be delighted if you could ... Click Here for More
- Miss Button's Sweet Emporium (£20)
- Do you want to make the world a better place? Then we encourage you to donate a small amount of your hard earned money in order to purchase some supplies for our fantastic school business.Firstly, we believe that our business will ... Click Here for More
- On the Ball (£20)
- We are Year 6 from Brundall primary and we are creating a special project to raise money for our school to help with not only ours, but others education. We are all very enthusiastic about our ... Click Here for More
- Sports Revolution (£40)
- We would cherish a small donation of £40 to help fund some technology for our beloved school. This money would go towards a ... Click Here for More
- Mr Allsorts (£40)
- Firstly, we are opening an extraordinary business named MR.ALLSORTS, we have a wide range of products. For our business to truly happen, we need... Click Here for More
P.S. We are asking for a little more than the required amount because there is a transaction fee.