I'm a LEGO® artist producing realistic versions of existing structures. Recent commissions have included a 3 metre Metro train, a micro-scale version of Team Valley Trading Estate, and St James' Park football ground. I have outgrown my loft space and need larger premises!
However, I'd like to make it more than just a work-space for me. With extra funding Brick This Studio can be:
- A permanent and free gallery of some of my existing architectural models, AND a place to exhibit the work of other LEGO artists
- A venue for workshops
- A space where local LEGO clubs can meet, and where I can start a LEGO Architecture club (for young and old!)
- A place where visitors can explore their own build ideas using a wide variety of LEGO pieces which they may not have access to normally
Any individuals or businesses who chip in - regardless of the amount - will receive:
- An invite to the grand opening early in 2018
- A chance to come for a one-to-one visit and demonstration of current builds (families welcome!)
There are also some other rewards options for larger pledges - see panels to the right.
Brick This Studio is not a big space, but a great place to start. I see it as a springboard to my ultimate aim of having a larger studio that will be a real destination for LEGO enthusiasts from all over the country. Please help me to make this a reality!