Bollywood Actors Live Fusion Event

Bollywood Actors Live Fusion Event

To raise money to cover production costs to make this event happen, 60% of the event is self funded, pledging for remaining 40%.

£0 raised of £15,000 target 0 %
0 supporters 6 days left
This project will only be funded if at least £15,000 is pledged by 12:41pm 3rd August 2017

Hosting the biggest Bollywood Fusion event called SAMKARYA 2017  where bollywood actors and singers are going to perform live for the first time together.

The evening mixes an evocative dinner menu, with first class, professional theatrical, musical and dance performances.  No one woud have evr experienced Bollywood Fusion live on stage, this will be the first event ever. 60% of the funds have been invested by self-funding but 40% of funds still needs to be raised to cover the production costs. 

This is my first event and would request your support to make this happen and achieve my dream.