Want to pitch to Richard Branson and win your share of £1,000,000 in prizes?
And get the chance to win £50,000 by crowdfunding your VOOM entry on the UK’s #1 platform?
We are powering Virgin Media Business VOOM 2016 which launches today.
Look out for TV ads starring Sir Richard Branson, huge bill boards and lots of twitter trending; it’s going to be big.
Why Crowdfund with VOOM 2016?
This is your big chance to tap into a whole raft of money-can’t-buy opportunities and:
* raise money for your business whilst the competition is running
* generate huge exposure for your business
* build a big audience and marketing database that you can use
* use your voters to gain real pledges
* create real support to put you in the best chance of winning
* sell your product from the word go
And if you win our Crowdfunder Award with VOOM 2016, you’ll get…
* an additional £50K cash on top of your funding
* a marketing and media support campaign
* a ticket to the VOOM 2016 final!
You’ve 14 weeks to convince your VOOM voters to also support you on Crowdfunder, before you go toe-to-toe with Sir Richard.
If you miss out on pitching to Rich, we’re hoping you’ll walk away with a cash injection, having raised lots of awareness about your business.
But it’s also a chance to win our biggest prize ever on top of what you raise, work with our great partners and pick up the Crowdfunder Award. What are you waiting for?
You can enter at vmbvoom.com. To stand the best chance of success, make sure you’ve read through this page carefully, as well as our tips on pitching and campaigning.
Know someone who’d be interested? Spread the word. The competition is open to start-ups, small businesses, social enterprise and growing businesses based anywhere in the UK.