We love good food. As an avid fan of the delicious and nutritious, we’re always on the look out for new tasty treats on Crowdfunder. We’ve seen some outstanding foodie campaigns over the years, from Snact’s fruit jerky to Elderbrook’s cordials and Smith & Sinclair’s boozy sweets – and let’s not forget the fabulous team at Growhampton.
Here’s five delicious projects cooking up a storm on Crowdfunder right now:
1. Otter Farm – This turbo-charged kitchen garden is crowdfunding to erect a beautifully green building to serve as a learning centre and creative hub. Feast your eyes on his lettuces!
2. Edinburgh Food Social – Meals on wheels with a difference! This grub-loving bunch are taking fresh local and seasonal produce right into the heart of communities and schools in Scotland.
3. Luminary Bakery – This inspirational project creates opportunities for women from vulnerable backgrounds to build a brighter future, all through the power of cake and buns. How’s that for a cherry on top?
4. Barrel & Forks – Step into the theatrics and nibble along with the actors at this slightly bonkers immersive dining experience.
5. The Family Foraging Kitchen – Encouraging people to get outdoors around the wild west coast and go foraging, this project offers wild food and cookery courses for Cornish folk struggling to afford fresh produce.