Crowdfund Plymouth has raised almost £1million for crowdfunding projects across the city, becoming one of the UK’s most innovative crowdfunding cities. We want to make sure there is the support in place to keep it that way!
Crowdfunder and Plymouth City Council are looking for expressions of interest from local businesses who would like to provide ways to:
- Encourage more projects to crowdfund via Crowdfund Plymouth and ways to support those project owners. For example, this could be training, coaching, mentoring, practical support with film production, pr & marketing skills etc
- Ways to celebrate and grow the Plymouth crowd – the people in our local community who are supporting projects and helping them reach their target. For example this could be ways to reward or recognise regular local pledgers, ways to encourage more pledges from businesses, or ways to raise awareness of Crowdfund Plymouth.
We are interested in ideas with a budget of £1,000 – £2,000 to test what works best and gets good results.
Expressions of interest should be no longer than two pages and should include:
- Information about you, your organisation and relevant previous experience
- An explanation of what you would like to do and why you think this would contribute to Crowdfund Plymouth
- What sort of results/impact you expect from this activity and how this can be measured
- Anything else you’d like us to know about Crowdfund Plymouth
You should be available to deliver this work between Sept 2017 and Feb 2018 as agreed with Crowdfunder.
Expressions of interest should be sent to email@example.com at Crowdfunder by Sept 1, 2017