Becky & Jon Simpson are heading to Romania this August to spend a week at Denisa Care Centre and the House of Hope Children’s Home.
During their stay they will be;
- learning about the causes and impact of poverty in Romania
- helping to run a holiday club for the young people of Dobrun and surrounding areas
- running activities at the holiday club such as crafts, games, sports, music, life skill activities and bible studies.
- learning about Hope for Kids and Kids Alive International's vision for the children of Romania
- spending time praying for the needs of Romania, the work of Hope for Kids and the children we come in contact with
- helping raise awareness of Hope for Kids work (and other organisations that have similar goals) and encourage others to get involved through prayer, sponsorship, fundraising, etc.
We want to spend the time we are in southern Romania serving the young people and showering Gods abundant love on them. To do this we need your support to help us meet some of the costs of this trip. What ever you can afford to give will be a huge help and if financially you are unable to give anything then please give us your time in prayer!
Becky & Jon