BeautyShot.tv Limited is a new start-up with a passionate about making sure that the right healthy products gets to the hands of the consumers at reasonable prices because good health is the best new fashion!
Healthy and natural oral collagen is extremely important because, after the age of 25, the body will start to lose its ability to create new collagen, reducing by 1.5% annually and by the age of 45 collagen levels in the body can be reduced by as much as 30%. The collagen reduction and lack of elasticity can show visible effects through the appearance of dry skin, wrinkles, and fine lines, which we know too well are associated directly with ageing. There is nothing wrong with ageing as long as we have access to the information and the right products to help maintain good health.
Vivania Beauty Shot collagen drink is manufactured and packaged in a clean environment in beautiful Finland to help enhance your skin smoothness, tonicity, and natural beauty from within! With data showing the need for more collagen in the body from the age of 25, there is no other better means of giving the body enough collagen as regards to effective anti-aging therapy than healthy oral collagen. Here lies another ancient attributes of the Nordic-Scandinavian beauty secret!
With BeautyShot.tv Limited's exclusive distribution deal for the UK's market with VUGS, we need your support with the first batch of packaging (by the manufacurer, Hankintatukku Oy, www.hankintatukku.fi) of this natural beauty treasure for English speaking consumers.
~50 ml per day (cover is 30ml)
Daily dosage (50 ml) contains:
Fish hydrolyzed collagen Peptan® 10gHyaluronic acid 100mg L-ascorbic acid containing vitamin C 75mgPeach aroma
Collagen is a protein, natural component of the skin and it helps skin to preserve its firmness and elasticity. Vivania Beauty Shot contains Fish collagen Peptan™. This collagen is in highly bioavailable, well absorbing, and digestible form, and its efficacy is approved by clinical data. collagen peptides and free amino acids provide the building blocks for the formation of collagen and elastin fibers and collagen peptides stimulate the proliferation of fibroblasts as well as the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is also body’s own natural substance, which can be found from all living organisms. Hyaluronic acid is a major component of ground substance between skin cells and dermal collagen fibers and by its moisture binding capability, it elevates skin and provides extra firmness while enhancing its elasticity.
Vivania Beauty Shot liquid enhances skin beauty by nourishing and moisturizing skin from inside out, enhancing skin firmness and elasticity while maintaining healthy skin structure. To obtain best results it is recommended to take Vivania Beauty Shot continuously for 12 weeks (results from 4 weeks+). For excellent results take it daily, because it is like your body cream, and glow from inside-out!
Storage, packing, and delivery to be handled by Core Fulfilment
1) Matsuda, N., et al., Effects of ingestion of collagen peptide on collagen fibrils and glycosaminoglycans in the dermis (2006). Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology (Tokyo). 2006 Jun;52(3):211-5.
2) Iwal K., Hasegawa T., Taguchi Y., et al., (2006) Identification of food-derived collagen peptides in human blood after oral ingestion of gelatin hydrolysates. J Agric Food Chem 53: 6531-6535
3) Postlethwaite AE., Seyer JM., Kang AH., (1978) Chemotactic attraction of human fibroblasts to type I, II, and III collagens and collagen derived peptides. Proc Acad Sci USA 75: 871-875
4) Hitoshi Matsumoto, et al., (2006) Clinical effects of fish type I collagen hydrolysate on skin properties. ITE Letters on batteries, new technologies and medicine, 7 (4)
5) Sumida E., (2004) The effects of oral ingestion of collagen peptide on skin hydration and biochemical data of blood. Journal of Nutritional Food 7 (3): 45-52
6) Wu J., Fujioka M., Sugimoto K., (2004) Assessment of the effectiveness of oral administration of collagen peptide on bone metabolism in growing and mature rats. J Bone Miner Metab 22: 547-553