I live in Renfrewshire, and care passionately about the region my family and I have called home for most of my life. Unfortunately though, our area isn't getting the representation we deserve and need from the current Member of Parliament. Mhairi Black has one of the worst records in parliament of Scotland's MPs; both for showing up to vote and for participating in debates. That simply isn't good enough for our local area, and certainly wouldn't be acceptable for me if I am fortunate enough to be chosen to represent local people on June 8th.
Paisley and Renfrewshire South deserves an MP who's sole focus is standing up for local families and local services; not another divisive referendum that people don't want.
Only Labour can unseat Mhairi Black in June - the Tories and Lib Dems weren't only a distant third and fourth last time, they were no where to be seen full stop. But I need your help to stop the SNP. Please donate what you can so that we can run the best campaign possible.
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation to this campaign, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- I am donating to the Paisley and Renfrewshire South Constituency Labour Parties.
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
Promoted by Tony Lawler on behalf of Paisley and Renfrewshire South Labour Parties, at 60 Tantallon Drive, Paisley PA2 9HS.