I am aiming to raise funds to enable us to get the Green Party alternative message out to everyone in the constituency of Islington South and Finsbury and enable them to see why a Green Vote is important.
The Green Party may well be excluded from the TV debates so with your help we aim to be able to still reach people and get a leaflet into every letter box in the constituency. We have an opportunity for a great result here in Islington South and Finsbury.
The Green Party stands for:
- providing genuinely affordable housing
- fair wages for all and reducing inequality
- tackling climate change and air pollution
- bringing back the railways into public hands and reversing the privatisation agenda
The electorate have a right to know there is an alternative to vote for. The Green Party is that alternative- to austerity, to privatisation, to worsening inequality and people struggling to get by and for healthier living, to a world we look after. It's time to send a message to the tired old parties, that a different direction is called for.
Donations will be paid into the Islington Green Party fighting fund for the General Election to support my campaign to be elected.
Thank you for every contribution!
*If you pledge £50 or over, you must be on the electoral register - this is a requirement of donating to a political party. And you'll need to be on it to vote next year - register here if you're not. You also have to provide your contact details and address when donating to my fund.
Promoted by Michael Coffey on behalf Islington Green Party both at 15 St Peter's street. London. N1 8JS
* This is the constituency where Emily Thornberry is the current MP for Labour. She recently had to resign from the shadow cabinet just for tweeting an image of a house with England flags on!
Disclaimer: I supported the NHS strikers at Whittingdon hospital seen in this video and I am a Unison member myself, however these members themselves do not necessarily support the Green Party.