Half price gas boiler servicing for OAP's

Half price gas boiler servicing for OAP's

50% OFF gas boiler servicing for OAP's in Milton Keynes. Safety at a low cost for OAP's.

We did it!

On 17th Dec 2016 we successfully raised £100 with 1 supporter in 42 days

We are a local plumbing & heating company based in Milton Keynes. We want to offer 50% off on a gas boiler service  for OAP's.   We  believe  alot of OAP's are not having there gas boilers checked annualy and  are putting themselfs at risk.  We know boiler servicing does come at a cost and can be quickly missed out when money is tight. 

 We charge £66inc vat for boiler servicing and we will offer a boiler service for all OAPs In Milton Keynes for £33inc vat. 

We cant afford to do this on our own but can with your help.  We would be able to put an engineer in a van who will be able to carry out this work. 

we want to be able to help and this will make there homes safer. 

£1000 will go towards 30 free boiler services for OAP's to get the project going and start the ball rolling. This will encourage people to talk to there friends and spread the project. 

The rest of the money will go towards us getting a van on the road £14000

30% wages for an employee £7800. We will be able to fund the other 70%  from current/ongoing work. 

£950 towards van insurance, liability insurance and gas safe registration.

£1000 Advertising cost's. We will advertise this offer in the local paper, facebook advertising, leaflet drops and google adverts.

£250 on uniform for the new employee a long with I.D.

If you feel this is a good idea please give your support.

Many Thanks







Got an idea like this?

Start your Crowdfunder