Why you should pledge:
- To transform the lives of children across the UK
- To give all children in the UK the life skills that they're entitled to
- Provide children with the knowledge and skills needed to keep themselves safe
- To help tackle and prevent the problems we face daily and build the society we all want
- To give children the skills that they may not be receiving elsewhere
- To help ensure children grow to lead happy, healthy and successful lives
- To receive a special reward!
What your pledge will do:
- Help develop our programme for 3-5 and 8-11 year olds
- Help us to receive the kitemark and ensure our programme reaches the highest standard possible
- Enable us to produce each topic
- Provide us with the opportunity to create assessments to ensure that all children progress within each topic
- Allow us to reach every primary school in the UK
- Help us give back to your community
What is 1decision?
1decision is a programme for schools, which covers Personal, Social, Health and Economic (PSHE) education. The programme provides a series of videos with alternative endings, combined with effective activities and assessments throughout, which can also help to fulfil many of the requirements for Social, Moral, Social, and Cultural (SMSC) development.
1decision is the brain child of Hayley Sherwood, who had the courage and conviction to stand up for children's rights to know what many would consider the basics, but which is the right of every child born in the UK.
Hayley campaigns tirelessly with children across 21 counties. She has brought her programme to thousands of children and provided them with accessible nurturing using a mixture of modern tech and animated characters.
Help Hayley and her team to reach more children across the UK by pledging as much as you can afford.